Al-Kitaab half One is the second one ebook within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language software and is now on hand in an widely revised and reorganized 3rd variation. This e-book with its significant other site develops talents in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with analyzing, listening, talking, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It presents a accomplished application for college students within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout during the ebook with over a hundred illustrations and pictures
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply persist with the range or kinds of Arabic you must activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 sorts of Arabic aspect through side
• provides the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• extended grammar motives and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and adjustments
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops examining comprehension talents with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via large school room actions and homework workouts that supply consistent review
• contains Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• lowered from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the path now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of faculty research with an ordinary of 4-5 touch hours consistent with week
• Textbook contains a handy DVD with the fundamental audio and video fabrics (no interactive routines) for offline examine that would play in iTunes and appropriate MP3 players
• New significant other web site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features totally built-in interactive, self-correcting workouts, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading strategies for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who entire Part One should still succeed in an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.